- What could be done to raise awareness and understanding of dementia within communities?
- What barriers do people with dementia and their carers face when wanting to participate and access services in their local community?
- What changes should organisations make in order to become dementia friendly?
- What should communities do to make their area more dementia friendly? Which bodies and organisations should be responsible?
- What should be the main factors to determine whether a city, town, or village is dementia friendly?
- What examples of dementia friendly communities are already going on? What changes or initiatives have made a big difference?
Your comments will help inform the work of the dementia friendly communities champion group.
Comments closed on 31 July 2012 but you can still read what people have said below.